Sunday, June 13, 2010

DREAM!!

oh my god duuuude it was da illest
alright so its halloween and im chillen with my mother and we go for a ride on her vespa. we go to this place where we're gonna get summ halloween goodies for the chilluns but when we arrived at sed location there had been a MURDER! and each one of my biffles was picking up napkins and they were all bumble bees. I began to assist them and my mother totes my goats ditched me and took the vespa. Then all my friends left, so I walked home and matthew was walking with me too so we were talking. i accidently took the long way but when i got home there was a party going on at my house and agnetta and cuuvvyy were there then celine and cody showed up but they were in the living room. then harry and zane showed up with agnetta and cody brought a bunch of little kids from preschool.
Then we were having a huge party and my mom was in her room with a migrane and my dad was helping her. Our doorbell rang (yes we have one LAWLLZ) and it some craycray weird looking people. their eyes were too close together and some of them were very fat. they asked if they could egg us and harry yelled YESS. So the weird looking men began wandering through my house (CELINE SAYS HI) which had suddenly become HUGE. they decided to leave without egging us.
Next I went outside to get a blanket because it was time for everyone to go to sleep. After I brought back the blankets I realized there was no room for me. So I went for a walk.
On my walk I went to the YMCA and I saw Kathy Griffin. She was blonde and recognized me. We then became best friends and she got me a beauty basket.
Kathy was teaching a Jezzercise class but I was unable to participate because then i was walking home with my basket. I was really excited to look through my basket of goodies. (SO MY GOODIES IN THIS DREAM WOW) But unfortunately this is when Cody rudely interrupted and woke me up.
iCarly is on.

xoxo
Gossip Gurl

No comments: