Friday, December 5, 2008

Who wants to see that...?

I was in PE today and we were playing flag football. Usually I love football, its the flags i hate. =[

i was wearing them low on my shorts cuz i wanted to seem like a straight up G. (lol) all the "bad kids" are in my class and i try to seem like a cool gangster eight grader (yo). hehe my awesome gangsta ness! lolol ( i wonder if gangsters say that. )

Anyway, so i was playing against some boys and some1 passed me the football. i caught it and ran. someone tried to pull my flag. Evry1 yelled at me 2 keep running cuz the guy didnt get my flag. then the next guy tried to get my flag and "accidently" pulled my shorts instead. Eventually, he got my flag off.

i didnt even notice that my pants were lower than before. Some girl came over to me and pointed out that i had been pantsed. omg, sooooo embarassing.

The worst part: i was wearing my pink and purple striped granny panties. greeeeaaaaaatttttt. =[
=P.

At least i wore undies! lolol

o right im a gangsta:

yoyoyo. whatta whatta. booyaa.

lol hehe

Sarah <3

No comments: