Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2009!!!!

its very exciting! actually right now im watching a car be auctioned off very quickly. the auctioneer sounds like he's singing bcuz he's going so fast! hahaha. ok, now its new years and this is actually exciting. ryan seacrest just sed "we're going to do all sorts of exciting things here in time square like count backwards!" lol.

oooo. this is my new acronym my friend showed me:
omfgrotflmaowy
well. u can find many common acronyms in thins: omfg, rotfl, mao( my ass off, that one's not so common) and wy is with you.

so if u put it 2gether its
oh my friggin god roll on the floor laughing my ass off with you.

thats how I say lol. haha
ok. now i bid u adoooooo. i hope you have a merry holly jolly happy exciting extatic wonderful year! if u can think of more adjectives that are good feel free to imagine that i wrote it in the previous sentence. =]

i love you all!

xo Sarah
<3<3<3
^.^ :-)

No comments: