Saturday, January 24, 2009

Flapper Dress Shopping

So i have to do the charleston for americana and i need to wear a 1920's flapper dress. the other day i bought my nylons and fishnets. i <3 fishnets. almost more than i love america. fishnets r sooooooo cool. i was dancing around my house in them... because thats what i do... and my mother said "dont they make u feel sexy?" hmmmmm...akward... or howevr u spell it =D
my nylons are really cool, too. i wore them to dance practice this morning and no one noticed i was wearing them untill they looked closely. when i wear them, i look really tan. haha <3 its cool. it even almost looks like a natural tan. =]
after dance practice today i went to get my costume(s). first i went to alfa thrift store and got this cute green shirt, ugly black skirt, and shall for my slave costume. then i went to vistorian vogue and tried on three flapper dresses. the first was orange. it was a little too long and orange is sooooooo not my color. well, maybe in like a tee-shirt, but not on a dress...then i tried on this hot pink one that was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too wide, and wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to short. the straps were also wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to long. who wears that type o thing? idk, but not me =D lastly i tried on this red one that was PERFECT!!!!! its low cut (<3) just short enuf for me to do my kicks, and really red and fringey! <3 <3 <3 i love it soooooo much. i also got this cooool black headband and a BIG red feather to put in it. <3 <3 <3 it will loook sooooo gr8 with my fishnets <3

xoxo Gossip Girl

No comments: