Sunday, January 4, 2009

Teachers

Love em or hate em. They're there. here are my thoughts about my teachers. i tried to put at least one good thing and one bad thing about each one. =]

TEACHERRS ARE WONDERFUL AND I <3 them. =D

There. If u read that whole thing. you are pretty cool. Haha . i took the teachers names out of it, but they're not hard to figure out. =P aCTUALLY, I Took evrything out of it. lollz. i decided it was a bad idea to tash my teachers on the internet. =]

Speaking of reading, Tracy loved ur latest post, its ttly u. haha. just kidding, u usually dont look drunk. =D

Right now I'm watching football and it is just so interesting. ugh. when im doe reading this i'm going to another room so i can watch mtv. lol =P

on the last day of school before winter break, ms. brown told our class to ask santa clause for a one subject notebook with graph paper i it. i realized today that the hannukah fairy forgot to bring it to me. =[ so i went to staples but i just cudnt find one. i thot i cud just tell ms. brown that santa didnt come this year or he gave me coal or i dont celebrate xmas and thats y i dont have the notebook. all of those r lies btw. but i didnt cuz i finally found one. =D

luv u all
xo Sarah
^.^

No comments: