Monday, January 19, 2009

My Day

I woke up this morning at aproximately 830 am. i quickly realized i was at caroline's house and marisa and caroline were next to me texting. alexa was next to them playing dance dance revolution on her ipod touch. and sarah...o sarah...sarah was sleeping.
l8r i came home from caroline's house and did my homework and such...ya kno, normal stuff...
after that, i rode my bike over to my sisters house to go swimming with my nieces. on my way, i saw sabrina and jesse walking and sabrina sed "sarah can u help us? how do we get home?" haha i told her and then i kept riding. after that i saw some sevie boys and they were just sitting on their front lawn tlking. i didnt realize who they were untill after i left, but i think they were my friends.
when i went swimming, we realized that isabella was wearing a bathing suit that was wayyyyy to small on her and sophia was wearing one of isabella's bathing suits, a size 6. lollz
then i started heading home, but i got a call from celine saying i shud come to la cumbre with her and eric and jaycee and joe. well, i went to la cumbre and no one was there. but then i found them and the guys had to go home.
after that celine and i went back to her dads house to go swimmin. the pool however was freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezing! like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ice cold!!!!!!!!!! i jumped in once and then i had to get out!
then eric and jaycee showed up to come swimming with us. well, eric got pushed in the pool by jaycee and quickly realized that it was NOT heated. lol. then i jumped in again and then they left and then they came back and then they left again...
then i went back to celines dads apartment with her and we watched the zoey 101 marathon. lol. that show is my life. haha. but i nevr watch. its so awesome tho. it makes me wanna go to boarding skool. in fact, theres a boarding skool on the coast of l.a. hmmmmmm... i even think thats the one that the show is based on. haha
then i came home and now i am blogging and doing my laundry and making my dinner. multitasker!!! =D

xo Sarah

No comments: