Saturday, January 10, 2009

Kanye Time: Good Life, Stronger, Flashing Lights

Welcome to the good life. The good life, let's go on a living spree. Shit, they say the best things in life are free. Do it faster, makes us stronger. 'Cause I can't wait much longer. Act like you can't tell who made this new gospel. Homey take six and take this, Haters. I'm trippin' I'm caught up in the moment right? Don't act like I never told you. She don't believe in shooting stars. Man, why can't life always be this easy? And if somebody woulda told me a month ago. Haters give me them salty looks. Let 'em hate. Work it harder, make it better. Do it better, makes us stronger. 50 told me go 'head switch the style up. And if they hate then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up, the good life.

xo Sarah

No comments: