Friday, January 9, 2009

My Life the Musical

okay, so im doing this new thing where i blog using only song lyrice. trust me, this is the first of many...

this weeks three songs : gives u hell, clumsy, and pork and beans:

i wake up every evening, with a big smile on my face and it never feels out of place. You'd hate for the kids to think you've lost your cool. Now you'll never see what you've done to me. You can take back your memories. They'reno good to me. You've got me trippin' stumblin' trippin' fumblin' can't help it. Then you're the fool. I'm just as well. I ain't got a thing to prove to you. Everyone likes to dance to a happy song with a catchy chorus and beat so they can sing along. Play it cool but i knew you knew.

i don't give a hoot about what you think. Hope it gives you hell...

ok. there it is. my first edition. i hopw you like it. clumsy was a tricky song because its all about love but gives you hell was a good one. pork and beans however was the best because it was random things that i wud ttly say.

xo Sarah

No comments: