Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Caroline is my new favorite person.

Ah, where to begin with caroline. first of all, she went into her grosss spider filled closet yesterday to get an old halloween costume 4 me. isnt that like the sweetest thing evr or what?
she also posted a lot of comments which u know i love!
o btw. those of u who voted im a ttl flirt (trevs), thats ur problem! actually its good to know. i guess, in some weird way.

pleez post comments with ideas 4 what my next poll shud b, bcuz this one will only stay on my blog un till halloween. in case u didnt know, the current results are :

sometimes: 2 votes, 50%
Ttly: 2 votes 50%

i also know that one of those sometimes votes is my mother who was only saying that to b nice. so the correct results are:

sometimes: 1 vote 33%
ttly: 2 votes 66%

i dont know if any1 is commenting well i write this but if u r thank you! i will post the final results of my poll and my new poll on october 32. i will also have great stories to tell about halloween. i was gonna go with kt cocoa and damien, but instead im going with cleine and jared and jared's friends. maybe its the other was around. id ont really know. but i have so many great memories from last year i cud share...

mayb i shudnt cuz damien and kt and cade and elle and chloe and joe and cody might all get mad. but i will tell u this. we sat around till 1am eating candy, watching that movi accepted (u kow the 1 with justin long, the guy who is the "mac" and jonah hill from superbad) and playing truth or dare. ah, good times.

anyway, i thrive off my memories bcuz i dont remember anything anymore! last week i didnt remember thursday or sunday at all. my life is just so boring! so i need to have fun this halloween or ill die!

o, my mother thinks i shud spell check, but this thing dosent have a spell chack. mayb she cud spell check it herself if it makes it easier for her to understand.

caroline is a wonderful person and my current bff bcuz she's there when i get to school evry morning and quit choir. she is also kind caring funny and thoughtful.

<3

No comments: