Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sara Jessica Parker

I had one of those dreams last night where u know ur dreaming but u hope ur not cuz that wud mean u actuallly had a ttly awesome party in ur sleep.

anyway, it all started with me staying up late last night cuz i had academy. i got home at 9, ate dinner at 10. and u cant go to bed right after dinner... so i stayed up and watched sex and the city while my mom fell asleep playing solitaire with herself on the computer. so i was thinking about my bat mitzvah party and what to wear and should i go shopping for a dress with celine on sunday etc. i was also busy watching s.j.p. and her 3 friends who nobody really cares about. around 11, i went to bed and stayed up studying my hebrew for my bat mitzvah.

then i fell asleep with my hebrew in my lap, but i woke up around 1230 and put it away. then i fell asleep and had a dream...
so i came home and every1 sed Surprise! and i sed wow! and we partied 4 a long time. i went inside and hung out with sara jessia parker, who had come to my party. every1 was swimming and eating(bad combo) and having a good time. so i was sitting with sjp and she was talking on her cell phone. i decided to take a nap wondering how much fun it will b to go to school and tell every1 how fun it was. then my phone started ringing and i thot oh, some1 will get it. then it rang again and i heard some1 yell Sarah get up and come to your party! i finally got up only to realize that it was all a dream and i was sitting in my bed. i looked over and my phone was next to me with a note that sed
had to go to work early, will call u to get up.
i quickly called my mom and appologized 4 not answering the fone. se was fine and sed it wasnt a big deal. after that i listened to the message she left and they were her saying
Sarah. wake up.
in this aggrivated tone of voice like she was really really mad. now she's here to take me to school and she's fine so i guess ill just go to school.

Moral of the story:
never combine: late night hebrew classes, late night dinner, torah hebrew, and sex in the city.

byby

No comments: