Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cody

Codycodycodycody.
Cody and I used to not be friends. I know *shock* right? Well now we r and we will be 4evr, cuz we're going to highschool 2gether. There's a lot of great stories I could tell but she wud get mad so i will only write a poem:

Cody cody she
never smells like feet cuz she
likes her phone and me

Yah! i wrote a haiku. i was ttly inspired by this poetry book im reading for english class and ive decided to become a poet.

haha. ya right. mayb ill do thot after i become the first woman on pluto, which isnt even a planet.

Speaking of english class, yesterday, we got to imagine what life will be like in the future!

it was lame but then we read this story about a house that ended up dying, yes the house dies, and it was really sad bcuz there were a few lines in the story about this dog and then it just fell over and died. it was really sad.

cody is a wonderful person and has a lot of cute clothes whic she leaves at my house so they can become my clothes.

wth?(what the heck?)

No comments: