Saturday, October 18, 2008

Celine

She's sitting on my couch watchig tv with my mom. Thats all she ever does. jkjk. she comes to my house to eat my food and hang out with my mom. she loves my mom. i think whe only likes me cuz of my mom. right now we're all watching snl with paris hilton. its lame and i dont know if she thinks any of it is funny, but what ev. i showed her my bat mitzva dress i got today and she didnt say anything. she s probably just tired. sheeee likeeeees toooo writeeeee thingsssss withhhh aaaaaa lottttt offffff letteerrssss. i think she thinks its fun. idk. it think its hard and takes to much effort and is too slow. now theres something on saturday night live about bear city and celine's all,
"its not even funny."

it was pretty lame. so sarah palin is hosting snl tonight. i hope itll be funny. its the real sarah palin.

iiiiiiii hoppeeeeeee itsssssss funnnnnnnyyyy.

<3

No comments: