Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm a Flirt?!!!!

So as you may know, i have a facebook account. there's some application on facebook called the "secret box." i got a message saying that there was a secret about me inside the box. i had to tell 5 secrets to get the key to my box. i wrote lame secrets like
"cody
cody is awesome!"
so i cud get my key. i finally got and read my secret. This is what it sed:

"Title: So I was hanging out with her the other day and I realized...
Secret: She's a total flirt!"

Me! A flirt! just cuz i flip my hair smile and wink at guys when i go out... jkjk.

i hadnt been on facebook for a while so i didnt know when the secret was written. i also ttly cudnt remember who i was hanging out with the last weekend. i really have no idea hoo wrote but know ill just ask everyone:

Do u think im a flirt? comment below. pleez!

so ive decided 2 create a acronym. 4 those of u who dont know what that means, ill give u some examples:
jk lol rotfl idk
get the idea? so my new im slang is...(drumroll pleez)...

idgaf
i dont give a f***

here's another 1

idc
i dont care

ill let u know when i think of some new ones, but 4 now.

goodbye internet!
<3

No comments: