Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

So I looked on facebook and every1 has pictures from halloween. hello!!!! how do u take pics on halloween? i was 2 busy trickortreating to take pictures! what the heck!
O, comment on my poll, its ttly predictable, but vote anyway. i think we know who my vote goes to (lil wayne). o ya and wen i say Sarah (P.) i mean Palin, not the billions of other sarah's i know. i think ill make a list of all of them:

  1. sarah chase
  2. sarah kelmenson
  3. sarah peka
  4. sarah scott
  5. sarah kiefer
  6. sarah nguyen
  7. i dont remember anymore. really sorry if i forgot your name!

celine is sitting on my couch passed out. idk what to do with her.

we went shopping 2day and it was fun but it was also funny. we were coming out of bebe and it was me, celine, and her mom. we were walking towards macy's and sitting in front of angl was lauren underwood, megan burrey, sasha alexander, jordan price, seb, and some others. celine and i were walking behind her mom cuz it was kinda weird to b seen walking with ur mom (or in my case my bff's mom). sasha saw us first and came running up to celine yelling, "saaaaaleeeeeeeen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" they were hugging and then celine's mom came over and was like, " sasha give me a hug too". celine pushed her out of the way and kept hugging sasha.

seb and his friends were yelling my name but i didnt wanna go ovr there so i just waved and we went into macy's. it was fun, but kinda akward. celine and i walked at least ten feet behind her mom for the rest of the night.

watching best week ever. its so funny! lolol

(laugh out loud out loud)

luv ya world

No comments: