Saturday, November 15, 2008

Celine's PARTAY!!!

my bff celine sure knows how to throw a party. major drama and dancing and fun!
ok, new guy graph(kind)

beginning of nite:
guy #1: used to be liked by girl#1, likes (or liked, im not sure) girl #3
guy #2: currently liked by girl 1, likes girl 3
guy #3: liked by girl 2, likes ???

girl#1: liked guy 1, but currently likes guy 2
girl #2: likes guy 3, liked by a buncha loser guys
girl #3: likes guy 2

then party party party, drama drama drama...

end of night:
guy #1: lonely and alone, no one likes him, he likes some girl whos not important in my story
guy #2: dating girl 3, made out with her by end of nite, calls himself a man now. unliked by girl 1
guy #3: same

girl #1: likes ??? heart... broken
girl #2: same
girl #3: dating guy 2 and a very nice person

Me: ttly content and not prepared to reveal my second deepest darkest secret (the first being that i am a vampire/werewolf)(i know ur all jealous!) on the internet. so im just happy and glad i survived my third party this week.

my 3 parties:
1)ellens awesome party. so fun! luv ya donna ellen and jadey!
2)leadership dance/party. hot deejay, hot people, hot party!
3) celine's coolio bedulio bat mitzva! it was sooooo much fun!

now, my feet r killing me and i need to go watch snl!
ttfn.

sarah

ps. kall me if you have questions about my blog or ur lonely and bared because i like talking. if u r severly pist off, pleez dont kall me, pleez calm down and email me.

luv ya world! and technology!

No comments: