Sunday, November 23, 2008

What now?

I just had my bat mitzvah partee( yes partee, we've been ovr this already and remember im no hoe) and it was super fun. im typing this from cody's laptop which is super fun to type on. she came to my partee and now im at celine's house with her and celine and cody. celine has this pet on myspace and its so fat it wont fit in the room she put it in. the room she put it in, by the way, is a bathroom. cody put all these pictures on myspace of me and her so if ur friends with her check them out. also, he default picture has me in it (im in the back). i look pretty and so does cody. her eyes were all big and pretty in the picture so thats y she likes it. luckily i was in it, so i get to be on her default. =] yah! i feel loved.

at my partee ... nevermind. ive decided not to talk about it. it was fun. i wore this SUPER pretty sky blue halter dress. i also wore these real pearls and my sexy beast(!) tiara. my slideshow was really cute and i could ttly tell that Tracy made it. there were so many pictures of me and her when we lived in the same house and spent a lot of time together.

when we got back to Celine's house e called Cody's bgf(best guy friend) ryan. there were a buncha other guys and one of them was really hot but them he was a 6th grader. then we-

HOLY CRAP! what was that? omg, i think it was the window. some1's outside. mayb it was the wind. probably. g2g, not really but im bored and cody and celine keep telling me im annoying and mean to them. whatevr. who gives a care what they think? wait... they're my bff's so i care. whatevr. o mom, if u read this by 2moro morning, celine and cody want to come to grandma's brunch. is that ok? u probably wont read this, but just in case. ill talk to u 2moro.

ily(i just found out that this means i love you, i used to think it was a friggin flower. oops!)

byebye

No comments: