Sunday, November 30, 2008

Not the Martin Luther King kind

So Last night I had a dream.



(I know another on1 rite. =[)



So I had this dream where there was a homecoming dance. I was hanging out with Michelle and Celine and we realized we were late for the dance. I put on my new dress. (will show picture l8r)(or not). it has stripes on top and it is black on the bottom. So we realized we forgot to get dates and had to get some at last minute. First I called Joshy but he was out of town and wasnt going. Then i called matt and he sed yes (hey, it was a dream). We got to the dance and it was ten dollars but i didnt have any money, and shelley only had enuf for her. matt had 15 dollars and let me go in. Then i got lafed at 4 not having a date tho he was just waiting outside. (he's nice like that). Later i went outside to see him and he wasnt there. i came back in and saw him dancing with agnetta! i went over to slap him or something but then there was a bright light and yelling and i woke up.

i realized it was all a dream and i quickly forgave agnetta 4 her slutty bitchiness.

<3<3

No comments: