Sunday, November 9, 2008

Reality Update

rock of love charm school:

best show ever untill...






MEGAN GOT KICKED OFF!

i cant believe thay actually kicked her off! poor brandi c! i get that they actually want to help the girls, but they have to give peepl some reason to watch the show! i dont know what to do anymore. Im going to watch in case anything happens to my fave girl lacey or that meany brandi m.

paris hilton still has an awesomme show. i heard this quote from her in US mag where she sed that she not that stupid. here's the quote:

"I'm smart and I know what's going on. I can laugh at myself; I'm in on the joke."
Paris Hilton On Playing into her dumb-blonde image

ooooo, so she's dumb on purpose. im sure. idk, i guess its like megan at school. she asks the stupidest questions on purpose so guys will like her. i guess it works. nick ses he likes answering her questions cuz it makes him feel smarter. whatevr. they're both tttly weird anyway

g2g. mayb ill stay up all night. someone call me! i get lonely when im alone
(i didnt get that either?)

byeas!

No comments: