Friday, November 28, 2008

The only thing better than HAIRSPRAY, that's me.

Okay, so to be ttly honest. i have nothing to say. im watching hairspray because my mom really wanted to watch it. but of course right now she's passed out on our couch with her finger in her eye. of course my dad is now ttly into the movie and doesnt want to turn it off.

OMG! zac efron just told nikki blonsky she was too big for him or something like that. now the mean blonde lady is trying to sduce the ugly white guy. she's not doin a very good job, but his wife is about to walk in. omg, i cant watch. its gonna b so sad.

back to my life-

AHHH! she just saw them and now the fat wife who is really john travolta is crying. the mean blonde lady ttly faked it and is a horrible person. now the ugly white dad is sleeping in his store on a bed of whoopie cushions.

the photo strips from my bat mitzvah party were given to us on a cd by the owners of the action photobooth.
CHRISTOPHER WALKIN! thats the name of the ugly white guy who plays the dad.

my mom just woke up and yelled
"im not asleep"
now she's trying to stay awake, but she's doinga horrible job.

so the cd was given to us and i was like" *light bulb*" idea, whatevr u want to call it. a stroke of brilliance. i was gonna put them on facebook so peepl wudnt have to buy them from online.
so when i tried to download them, it wudt work. i looked around online and realized that the were copiwrited and "violated the 'facebook code of conduct'" i was like whatevr, and i tried to print 1. it came out awesome and if i wanted to go to all the trouble i cud print out all of them and scan them.
actually, im pretty sure thats illegal.
ooooooo, im a criminal. sexy, hehe.

now my mother has fallen back asleep and john travolta and christopher walken sang some duet wbout how much they love eachother.
when i saw hairspray on broadway, the mom was also played by a man. he was ttly into the role and handled it very well. the father, on the other hand, was laughing so much that he cud barely sing his song.

oooo, my favorite song is on now.
queen latifah is singing a song that i ttly love about her "knowing where she's been"

whoa! now its nigttime. i should stop writing!

this movie is missing two very important songs

"if i let you leavethe house right now, you'd be fighting whores for cigarrettes. "

ahhhh, i just realized, im watching another amanda bynes movie. i guess thats what i do, blog while im watching movies.

i really should stop.
must stop blogging
ahhhhh! ive been taken over by the man.

"i was at home, practicing my twist on the twist...I can't sleepi can't eat-"
"You cant eat!? Oh, honey, come in I'll make you some pork."

there r some great lines in this movie, I'll just write some more lines. esides, my life is boring and no one wants to read or hear about it. i guess i blog because no one will listen to me talk.

"Life is like getting my big break then laryngitis.[without love]"
"without love, life is like my mother... on a diet"
"always ice cream, never sundaes"

byebye
"you guys better brace yourself for a whole lotta ugly coming at you from a never wnding line of stupid"
"So u've met my mom."

thats a great line.
im really ,leaving this time...

=]=]
=]
=]
=]
=]
=

=
]]]]]]]
=]=]=
=]=]=]


"What gives a girl power and punch? Is it poise?Is it punch? no its HAIRSPRAY!"

No comments: